Old November 30th 03, 01:46 AM
Cina

Leslie wrote:

snip explanation of how she made the amazing quilt

Again, I'm humbled by all the wonderful praise. Now I want to make
another, even better, quilt and see what you say about that one! You
have created a monster! vbg (This is the ONLY quilt photo I have ever
shown y'all in the five years I've been on rctq. It was that special to
me.)

It's very beautiful, and I thank you for the story of how you made it.
I actually understood it and it gives me hope that I can make
something that gorgeous someday. And I look forward to seeing photos of
the next one.

Cina