Old January 4th 05, 05:42 PM

Default Roll Call

Hi, Newbies, and all you other BQ (beautiful quilters)! I'm Nancy
(Nancycog in MD) one of the oldies but goodies. Married 48 years to my
best friend, three DD's, four DGK's, no QI at the moment (miss my
Scottie Bonnie and German Shepherd Buddy like mad)! Been sewing since,
like Mickie, six years old, standing at Mom's Singer treadle, so it's
been sixty years (SIXTY YEARS!!???) I started as Secretary for our
concrete business, love to cook (created wedding cakes for ten years),
can do any redecorating thing, such as hang wallboard, wallpaper and
paint, do just about any crafty thing, but quilting is THE best. In the
past year, became Area Coordinator for ABC Quilts for Babies in Crisis
and it's my passion. My 'treadle computer' is WebTv, so cannot show
photos. Some BQ put some of my works up at:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mickieswall/my_photos AND
http://www.picturetrail.com ADD lnw7. Enjoy! Happy Birthday, Georg!!
Nancycog in MD