Old March 18th 04, 03:26 PM
Alison

Default Nervous about listing on ebay

Lynn,

How few? Another option, if you don't want to go the e-bay route, would be
to post a "COMM" here with a list of what you have and prices. Generally
when people do that it's simply "buyer pays actual shipping costs". Do,
please, be sure to include COMM in the subject of your post, as per this
newsgroup's "policies". Some people like to put "Personal COMM" so others
know you're selling off some of your own personal items that you no longer
want/need, rather than a business.

HTH,
Alison

"Lynn Harrison" wrote in message
I have a few scraping and rubber stamping things I would like to sell but
not sure I want to get involved with ebay. Does anyone have feed-back? I
don't know how to price shipping, things like that.
Thanks, Lynn