Old June 4th 05, 08:10 AM
Dawn >^..^

You,...you temptress of silvery sparklieness! ;o)

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
"Nicole @ Black Cat Beads" wrote in message
Inventory Reduction Sale

Now until Midnight Friday June 5rd 2005 PST

All Silver & Vermeil is 40% off. That's right 40% Off!

All Pearls & Gemstones are 25% off.

All Other items such as Bone, Horn & Pewter are 25% off.

Also... I have added more bead sets to my websites Lampwork Catalog please
take a look.

When you get completed shopping please let me know where you received your
flyer from in order to receive the discounted prices. I will send you a
corrected invoice via Paypal. (Not combinable with other sales & only

good
for items purchased on the dates stated above)

--
Nicole