Old March 14th 19, 05:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Hello RCTQ

I had one of those dolls when I was a kid. I don’t know how the doll came to be and I doubt it would be PO today. One doll was a southern girl/lady and the other side was an Aunt Jemima or perhaps a slave. Haven’t thought about that in ages!

I’m working on PHD’s! I have too many to count! I’m getting ready to go on a quilting retreat next week, so I’ve packed up the easiest ones to get my head into and I’ve thrown in an Easter Egg table runner kit for something quick and “new” to me.