Old June 8th 04, 11:09 AM
Gemfyre

Default Silver and Gold?

Wahoo!! Thanks for all the advice, I used those little end clamp thingies
and the bracelet is now finished and looks pretty good!

Now for the next step. The toggles and clamps are gold, I wanted them this
colour for the old antiquey look. But now I want to put a few jump rings
around the strands to hold them together... and I want silver jumprings. I
just think the silver looks better among the beads.

What do you think? Is it an absolute sin to have silver and gold in the
same piece? Should I just use gold jump rings? Decisions, decisions...

Photos!
http://members.iinet.net.au/~daycare...iquepearl1.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~daycare...iquepearl2.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~daycare...iquepearl3.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~daycare...iquepearl4.jpg

Gemfyre
--
Check out my handmade jewellery that I have for sale.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~daycare...jewelsale.html

---