Old May 4th 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Default Rheostat

wrote in message
oups.com...
Buttscraper's ignorance of not only the availability but even the
existence of 900 tips is of no concern to me - in fact it serves to
provide incontestable proof of how much of a rank amateur the creature
is.

I recommend our "Soldering Clinic" classes to be held next September in
Victoria. We can not only demonstrate Weller 900 tips, we can even
teach how to improve soldering skills sufficient to use them at the
speed required. We have a full set of Weller tips for Weller 100 irons.
Got the 600, 700, 800, and 900 (that's the one with the line under
the 9). Come visit us and see out collection.

Who 'ya gonna believe? Weller's website, or Brady? Like I said, dick
cheese, put up or shut up.

You are a complete void, surrounded by a sphincter muscle. And a lying
one, at that.