Old July 19th 05, 06:34 PM
Fragile Warrior Bees

"Tinkster" wrote in message
Giselle, the pressure you need is determined in large part by the
torch you have. What torch will you be using?

A Nortel Minor.

Also, the propane tank will be outside the studio, yes?

We're deciding. Since we operate the house on propane, there's a 300# tank
between the house and the studio location. The "studio" will be a room
sectioned off in a large, empty metal structure. The tank can be place
anywhere at this point but are you asking if it will it be far away from
open flame? Far enough. I'm chicken. But I am getting used to living
around tanks of propane that can obliterate all life in a 1/2 mile area.