Old November 18th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline

Default OT - sorting and Excel workbook

I just received a message about a Windows update, so went to a Vista "help"
group to check it out & someone has this attached to their signatu

Parts should go together without forcing. Remember that the parts you are
reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them
together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.
(1925 IBM Maintenance Manual)

I thought it suited this occasion

Pauline
Northern California

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote in message
I can sort the sheets in and Excel workbook using ASAP utilities, but they
won't print out that way. I'm totally puzzled.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
Outside, every day, no matter what.