Old June 1st 05, 01:37 AM
Yvonne Chang

Thank you, Carol, for posting the URL of Chinese knotting stamp, but I found
it at a different URL, http://www.cpi.com.cn/cpi-e/newissue/2003-z1.asp.

Yvonne Chang

"Carol Wang" wrote in message
"Brian G." writes:

The only other postage stamps with knots that I have seen were shown in
"Knotting Matters", June 2003. They were from Sweden and one showed the

Here's some other ones from China/Taiwan:

http://www.cpi.com.cn/cpi-e/yubao/2003-z1.asp
https://stamp.post.gov.tw/cpemall3w/..._eng/index.htm

There's also one from Hong Kong (shopping in the Jade market) that I
got from Canada Post (Pan Chang knot with a Jade Pi). I was going to
find the link for your viewing pleasure, but their site got all snooty
with my browser and I don't want to move over to the PC at the
moment... 8P 8)

I've got a goodly supply of the 1st one and am working on getting some
of the second set if people want them and need help locating such.

--
Carol Wang http://www.daoofsilk.com/ The Dao of Silk
http://www.chineseknotting.org/ The Chinese Knotting Home Page