Old March 13th 06, 11:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Weird Tools we use

Thanks Patti,

Didn't even think of that. But now that you mention it, I should of thought
of that. Me thinks I'm going to do move it a bit farther right now...LOL

--
Christina Doucette
Petawawa, ON, Canada

"Patti" wrote in message
news
Sounds good, Christina; but a word of caution: don't keep it near a
computerised sewing machine. The magnetism which is so useful to us, is
not good for the machine.
.
In message , Christina Doucette
writes
The best needle magnet/tray I ever used was bought for me by a friend this
past Christmas. It was a mechanic's nut/bolt bowl tray with a really
really
strong magnet in it. I have dropped that whole bowl of magnets and I tell
you that not ONE needle dared to fall out. The magnet is so strong, the
needles stand on end in it and I have to give them a little tug to get
them
to release from the tray.....LOL

--
Best Regards