Old September 23rd 04, 07:22 AM
Ellice

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 9/22/04 5:28 PM, in article , "Ann"
wrote:

www.elann.com has Valeria di Roma Angora that comes in "misty blue" white,
and natural. It's 100% angora, looks like a light sport weight.

Some of the fuzzy Lion Brands (www.lionbrand.com) yarns might work, too.

Ann

*snip*

Can't you just see this in one of those eyelash yarns or better chenille!

Cheryl

Absolutely - with a touch of metallic ;^) Tia-Mary - if you want to match the
color to a floss - I bet you could get one of us to hit our LKS and get you
something totally awesome. The shop I use is called Uniquities in Vienna, VA -
and she has a goodly amount of angora, and angora blends, ...and some lovely
chenille and eyelash yarns. You just know any of the knitters would just be
kicking and screaming with an excuse to go shop for someone else bg

LMK,
ellice