Old September 11th 03, 11:07 PM
Sharon Harper

Boo Hoo! We don't have a quilt on our bed! Yes shame on me, I haven't made
us one yet, but once the nightmare quilt is done it will be a daily reminder
to me of how much I hate the *(^(^&( thing - DH chose it for our bed. Hmph!
Currently we have a doona/duvet/whatever which never fails to be "stolen" by
the person I sleep with who shall remain nameless.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:28:58 GMT, "frood"
wrote:

Do you have a quilt on your bed? Did you make it? What does it look like?
Why did you decide on that? Will LN really finish her own quilt?