Old September 11th 03, 10:38 PM
Johanna Gibson

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:28:58 GMT, "frood"
wrote:

Do you have a quilt on your bed? Did you make it? What does it look like?
Why did you decide on that? Will LN really finish her own quilt?

We have a duvet and the cover is light blue with dark blue
embroidered flowers - I think they are Gerberas. I made curtains that
match the blue, but look like patchwork squares - the poly-cotton
fabric has light blue, lilac and chartreuse in it. It was a great way
to use up fabric (lined with light blue) and we needed curtains.
There are flowers in the squares, nearly forgot. It does almost look
like I planned it.
I have a very similar fabric which I'm going to make curtains for
the office/sewing room... one of these days.
I'm in a "nearly Amish" block swap just now and these blocks are
*big* - 12" finished. So I reckon we might have a quilt soon! I have
enough batting already.

-- Jo in Scotland