Old February 1st 04, 11:22 PM
Karen C - California

In article u0bTb.355878$JQ1.203118@pd7tw1no, "Barb Krosney"
writes:

change the regular plain DMC color to shiny Marlitt (or equivilent).

DMC does rayon, which is similar to rayon. I think there are 100 colors of
rayon (versus 400 of floss). The last part of the color number is the same as
DMC, with a 3 or 30 added to the front. So DMC700 would be rayon 30700.

FuzzyPenguinShop @ aol.com stocks the DMC rayon. If you e-mail them the plain
DMC list, they'll be happy to change it over to rayons for you; just give them
permission to substitute something close if there isn't an exact conversion.

Since you're already changing to rayon, let me lure you even further astray ...
YLI Kaleidoscope, a hologram thread, available in silver, gold, green, blue and
pink. I add that to my hummingbirds so they look realistic. Fuzzy's doesn't
carry that, but Stitchers-Paradise.com does.

--
Finished 12/14/03 -- Mermaid (Dimensions)
WIP: Fireman's Prayer, Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler, Holiday

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html