Old August 11th 13, 01:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
- dlm.

Default OT - Chocolate cupcake recipe?

Pat - I'm SO jealous! I would love to have a bite (or three) of the real "Death by Chocolate" cake. I've made it following the recipe in his cookbook. It was fantastic! That said, I was exhausted...even though I paced myself per his suggestion(s) in the cookbook. Since that initial attempt, I'm modified the recipe so there aren't as many layers. It is still a lot of work, but well worth the effort.

- dlm. in central MA

P.S. Great to "see" you again!

On Monday, July 4, 2005 1:44:18 PM UTC-4, Pat in Virginia wrote:
Bronnie:
Thanks for the recipe, but since Marcel's restaurant is in the next
town, I can just get the originals!! BTW: Marcel is a gentleman chef.

His signature Death By Chocolate dessert is to die for but his
Trellis restaurant serves other lovely desserts too. Next time you are
in my neighborhood, we can make it a day trip, okay?

PAT, NAYY but just 25 minutes from the Trellis, in VA/USA