Old July 18th 05, 07:09 PM
Enzo Matrix

Hi Katherine,

Yes, I know he does, but he hasn't been here in quite a while.

But I'm here now! Helloooooooooooo! :-D

Enzo rattles his spray can and looks around for a spare bit of wall

This weekend I went to York to meet some friends from the Coronation Street
group. And guess who I met? That's right, I met our very own Ophelia! She
was just as much fun as I expected. We had a lovely weekend and O brought
me lots of prezzies. She brought me some cheese, a haggis, some train
photographs, some more cheese, some oatcakes and even more cheese. Oh, and a
box of Kraft Dinner! :-)

And a jolly good time was had by all. I'm looking forward to the next time!

--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.