Old August 9th 12, 12:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Default Where is everyone?

You are headed toward a fabulous sewing space! And culling isn't that
bad -do you really truly remember every piece of fabric you own? It's
good to go through and review it regularly. And remember, we're here
for you! :-)
Roberta in D, Queen of the Scrap Heap, no cotton refused

On Wed, 8 Aug 2012 23:31:07 GMT, wrote:

DH and I are in the process of planning the remodel of my sewing room. I
have so many projects to do but no deadline so I'm ok with dismantling what
is there and starting over.
The hardest part will be rearranging my stash to fit in smaller containers
and culling in the process. I'm not looking forward to that. We plan to pull
up the carpet and put hardwood floors like we did in the public rooms
upstairs. Then he will build new tables for sewing, pressing and ironing
with maximum storage. Then we'll have to put it all back, somehow. I doubt
I'll get it all back in there since it seems to swell when moved. I've been
adding to the room for nearly 30 years....Aack. I think I'm nutz. Someone
talk me out of this project, please.
If I'm not on here from time to time, will someone notify the paramedics to
take me out from under the pile-up that's sure to happen?
Donna in Bellevue.