Old August 7th 12, 05:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal

Default Where is everyone?

Well, to be honest, I've been working alot and do read the postings at least once a week. FB can be addictive, but my kids are on it, so i keep up with them there.
I finished a WUH for my son, out of his old Marine uniforms. I have pics on my phone, but not a clue how to post them to my Webshots account from there. If I can get assistance, maybe they'll show up in the near future! I went through my UFO's yesterday and found some old gems that need attention and quilting. I picked out an applique' Christmas top that I want to hand quilt. Don't think this one is on my webshots, but echo and trapunto come to mind for it. I counted 5 tops that cold be tied for quick gifts and a few I could practice machine quilting on, there's several small lap sized ones that will most likely get hand quilted and 3 still in blocks....one is from the Yahoo group from last year. I need to download the last 5 or so blocks to do for it...pretty baskets and birds. I did happen to finish the black and white swap we had on Yahoo...i gave that to my niece, she loved it. Did the sashing and borders in lime green! the problem with that was that i never got a picture!
Going to be in the 90's today here in southern California...glad i'm indoors and in the A/C!!!
What is everyone working on?