Old April 2nd 06, 03:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT Children in Restaurants [was Environmental...]

SNIGDIBBLY wrote:

LOL!!!

I know VERY WELL INDEED why 14 YO boys should NOT be allowed to sharpen
pencils under the desk with a pen-knife (4" gash in leg = trip to
hospital), why they should never be allowed near a screwdriver in an
English Lit lesson (poking them into live sockets should be a capital
offense: it almost was!), and why they should never be allowed to eat
lunch in a room with a video recorder (that almost resulted in death by
manual strangulation. Shame he ran too fast! The sandwich in the
wrapper took hours to dig out of the machine, and his parents disliked
the bill). I have filled in one or two interesting accident report
forms in my time. I'm just glad I didn't have to fill in the one about
the boy who fell through the school roof... PE department fielded that one.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!