Old April 20th 04, 04:57 AM
starlia

Helen,

OMG! I'm sorry about the pain it will be to sort the beads, but aren't kids
the darnest? Thank you for the chuckle.

Starlia

"Helen C" wrote in message
Well this family almost lost it's youngest (soon to be 3 year old if he
makes it that far) son. Home alone with them while DH was helping a

friend.
Fell asleep (oops on my part) Woke up and noticed kids were in my bedroom
(where my beading/etc desk is) and the youngest had opened all of my

purple
seed beads (well, almost all), emptied them out on the carpeted floor AND
peed on my desk (fortunately it was reasonably clean) Lucky for him I was
able to control myself and let him live but now I'm stuck with a big dish

of
15 different colors of purple to sort. Just what I was looking forward to
doing over the next couple of days!!!! And they all came out of mostly

full
2x3" ziplog baggies. AURGH!!!!!! But it could have been worse and been

ALL
my beads instead of just the purples.

Hopefully someone will get a chuckle out of this. Looking back, I

probably
will. And if it had happened to anyone else I'd probably be a little
amused. Oh, my aching neck!!

"IlovemykidsIlovemykidsIlovemykidsIlovemykids
IlovemykidsIlovemykidsIlovemykidsIlovemykids
IlovemykidsIlovemykidsIlovemykidsIlovemykids
IlovemykidsIlovemykidsIlovemykidsIlovemykids"*

*chanting silently to myself over and over again!

Later,

Helen C