Old August 14th 04, 02:57 PM
Gillian Murray

Glad to hear you are safe and sound, Lucille. Some of us were fortunate! My
MIL is now brooding over what didn't happen........some people are never
happy! I told her to count her blessings, and stop worrying.

Gillian
Nr Lakeland.
"Lucille" wrote in message
Hi All,
This is Lucille writing from absolutely untouched Port Saint Lucie, FL.

We
didn't even have a particularly bad rain storm. I do know just how lucky
we are because from what I see on TV many others weren't as fortunate as

we
were here.

Lot of the evacuees from the West Coast came here to get out of the way of
the storm so in one small way it worked out nicely for our economy, but

what
an awful way to make money !!!

Thanks everyone for your concern.

Lucille