Old March 31st 04, 09:07 AM
Kate Dicey

"Jeffrey P. Vasquez" wrote:

Hello all,

So I eBayed myself a Husqvarna 310 and it came with none of the accessories
that are indicated in the normal packing list for the model. While
wrangling with the seller, I started searching around, locally and on the
web, and haven't been able to find anything at all about purchasing the
accessories separately.

HELP!

Thanks,

-jeffrey

I don't recognize the model number. Is this an older machine? If it
is, the accessories may not be available under that model number: if you
could trace the line that uses those same accessories (or at least some
of them!) you could probably find some that fit. I know my sister's 20
YO HV feet fit my Lily, though some of the newer ones are a little
different (slightly wider to fit the later wider feed dogs, for
example). Her machine uses different bobbins from mine though...

Sorry I can't be more help.
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk