Old December 21st 03, 11:41 PM
melinda

Kate Dicey wrote:
melinda wrote:

I only noticed that his first tooth had just poked through the gum yesterday
because I stuck my finger in his mouth! He also rolled over by himself the
first time yesterday afternoon. He chews on several things, he has a teething
rattle with rubbery bits on it, a teddy bear wrist rattle - he likes to chew
on it's nose, and sometimes he'll like to chew on cool, wet cloth. He's
actually sleeping this morning, after his first feed, so I think the worst
may be over for now.

Roly poly baby, huh? Don't leave him in the middle of the bed while you
fetch something, then! I noticed James's first tooth the same way -
grizzle grizzle chew che - OUCH!

So far he's onlt rolled over once, but he's doing a lot of 'break-dancing'
in the cot trying to roll over! Now I've got to try to stop him chewing
on his fingers, he's got a sore spot on one from either the chewing or
the slobber. One of the worst things about him teething ATM is that the
weather is so hot and humud that I can't cuddle him as much, that and the
fact that he's too heavy to hold onto for too long - he weighs in at 9kg!
(but he's got the lenght to go with it)

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol