Old December 21st 03, 06:49 PM
Kim E

When DS was 5 1/2 months old, he was having teething issues as well as
a nasty case of diaper rash. I had been told that the best thing for
diaper rash was sunshine, so we put a large towel on the linoleum
floor and placed him there on his tummy. I gave him a limp piece of
celery from the refrigerator.

We have the best picture of this little naked baby on a towel chomping
on a piece of celery, wearing nothing but a huge grin. DS (age 15)
was NOT happy when DD (age 13) showed it to his girlfriend.

Kim

melinda wrote in message ...
DS is most definetley teething, I can feel one!
But he will not sleep during the day and is very
unsettled, not crying just whingey - very whingey

HELP!