Old March 8th 05, 09:13 PM
Polly S.

Lori Greenberg wrote:

Indiana-isms because it seems like my relatives from there do it the most).
Things like "bordello" mushrooms instead of portabello. "mannuerisms" (said
like anuerism) instead of mannerisms. Or words used in the wrong context (I
just typed that 'cotext'....see what I mean?) Of course, I collect them in
my head and they disappear...they really take up little room that way. )

"bordello" mushrooms hahaha I love those mushrooms and will probably
never think of them the right way again!

One of my pet peeves, and its not a funny one, is people saying
'supposebly'. I want to yell "Supposebly? Supposebly? Its supposedly!!!"
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh running away!

I do not know why that one bothers me so much. =)

--
Polly
---