Old December 26th 05, 11:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default What did Santa bring?

Jessamy wrote:

true - the soup will be a *very* special treat for a Monday night dinner
when the kids are at ex's - Campbell's is super expensive over here so I
never buy it.

the muffin papers will make over 100 yummy muffins or cakes and the birds
are feasting already ;-)

James gave me his marzipan fruit he made the other day! How sweet is
that! Especially when I saw they were no longer lying about drying, and
he just said 'sorry!' and looked smug when I accused him of eating it!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!