Old December 26th 05, 11:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default What did Santa bring?

KJ wrote:

I'm patiently waiting reports on what goodies Santa brought you all. Santa
came early this year and took me to Scotland with all the shopping
exeditions included. Oh, I guess I did get a new set of tires on my van the
other day. Merry Christmas to me! Almost as expensive as my plane ticket!
Hope you all had a great day. Time to slice the roast and set the table.
KJ

I got a book on tailoring from James that I've wanted for months!

Today I showered with some extravagant Organza shower gel I got last
Christmas, washed my hair with some Aveda shampoo and conditioner that
was an expensive luxury from Little Sis, slapped on some Organza body
lotion, and am dressed in a perfect Land's End Little Black dress Big
Sis gave me. I shall wear the dress again when I go for lunch with her
and Mum tomorrow.

DH gave me the SliceSy attachment for my Bamix hand held blender. Yummy
stuff all round. James got a football game for his Game Boy from Auntie
Mo Next Door (another footy fan), which has been the big Hit this year!

DH Alan is still collecting contributions for his digital camera...

One of the highlights of the day was a walk with James and Alan through
the orchards and round by the village.
http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!