Old May 5th 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Default Rheostat

"Moonraker" wrote in message
. ..

"Glassman" wrote in message

I really want a 900 weller tip. Sorry but not one wholesaler I deal

with
thinks they exist. I've been soldering with 100 watts for almost 30

years.
but I must be doing somehting wrong huh? I raised 3 kids.... own my
building.... drive a new car...... all with a lousy 100 watt iron.

Yup....but, iffe'n you'd been a-sodderin' with one of dem 175W 1100*F
irons, you'd have a whole passel of youngun's, a giant international
distribution warehouse, a whole fleet of cars and trucks, and been a
world-famous author and lecturer. Not to mention being the most respected
and admired poster to all of usenet.

Why people woulda been just clamoring to sit at yer feet and maybe even
touch the hem of yer robe. See what you've missed? All for the want of

75
measly watts and 400*F. You've just squandered yer life, bubba.

Sniff.

OH you guys are priceless!
Kill filed the dip**** after his last profound uttering, but nice to see he
isn't just posting with free rein, I should hope to hell the "students" he
is "teaching" don't catch him in the parking lot some dark night and lynch
his ass for taking advantage of them....Can't wait for another Glass Expo,
so I can sign up for one of his classes and have it cancelled, again. Maybe
they wouldn't let him in the country because he knows so much. If all that
knowledge got out to the general public it would lead to the collapse of
glass technique as we know it. Better off keeping such information in
Canada, where it's safe.