Old January 28th 04, 06:57 PM
news.sonic.net

Thanks Aud -
do you have to sign up to see the pictures? I hope not.

I was quite proud of them. Now all of my daughter's friends want blankets of
their own. The offer is open - bring me the yarn, and I'll work on a
blanket.

Kelly
"Aud" wrote in message news:4017f580$1@proxy....
Thanks for sharing your pics! (I signed in.)
Both afghans are beautiful!
--
AUD ;-))
alrefsnesathotmaildotcom

"news.sonic.net" skrev i melding
Here is the link to my NYCO, and the pictures I took of the blanket I

made
for my daughter:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287860719

Kelly
"news.sonic.net" wrote in message
Yes - that's the one. I plan a couple of months for that one. I'm

using
an
"N" hook, but I still get the feeling it'll weigh 30 pounds at least

by
the
time I'm done.
I'll post a picture today of the other one, qas well as the one I

made for
my DD.
I'll post a link as soon as I can.

Kelly
"Aud" wrote in message

Kelly! Congratulations!
I am sure you are happy and will enjoy to use the blanket!!
Your next project sounds nice too.Yes, much work, you surely have

to be
patient,
but, as your remark today is good: It's worth it!
The Bi-colored Reversible Afghan , Is this the ine you are going

make?
http://www.crochetpartners.org/Patterns/CPpat15.html
AUD ;-)

"Noreen.J" skrev i melding
.. .
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:01:15 GMT, news.sonic.net wrote:

Yay!
I just finished my NYCO blanket. It's in the washer right now
getting ready
to go on my bed. I am so glad to be finished with it as it

was
getting
monotonous. It is gorgeous though, and very much worth the

work.
I will be starting a reversible two color blanket next using a
pattern on
Crochet partners - mhunter green on one side and wine colored

on the
other.
I think that will take a really long time, so I don't have a
deadline on it.
I'm also learning how to knit! My MIL knits, and she's going

to give
me
lessons. She actually knows how to teach lefties so it's

going to
be fun.

Kelly

Kelly,
Congrats on finishing your NYCO! I'm left-handed but knit,

crochet
and tat
right handed....
Hugs,