Old August 21st 03, 03:43 PM
frood

Oh, they love to help with laundry! I have a front-loader washer, so it is
easy for them to put laundry in. Then they twirl all the buttons and knobs.
They can move the laundry from washer to dryer, then help get it out when
dry. They love to fold, too, especially socks. You just have to put up with
their...uh... techniques. :-)
--
Wendy, loading the girls into a box for shipping to Pat
http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/WIPs.htm see bottom of page

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
They do laundry?? Send 'em up to Auntie Pat's Place.

Last night and this morning I washed a whole bunch of fabric that
has been piling up for months. Mostly small pieces, not larger
than 1/2 yard. A few FQ (that came from a RCTQ Visitor last
winter!) had been cut all around with pinking shear or cutter.
Those did not get all scraggly and knotty. Worked much better
than my method of just snipping a wee triangle on the corners.
YMMV. Excuse me, I need to pull some fabric out of the dryer.

PAT, washing & fondling fabric in VA/USA

frood wrote:

I believe I saw Spike and Giles helping out with the fabric washing!