Old August 21st 03, 06:47 AM
Nell Reynolds

Suzie, are you literally "under the pier?" When we first moved to Corpus
Christi, my DH met a brilliant man on the internet who called himself the
Troll under the Bridge. (Shades of the Brothers Grimm!) He and his wife
lived in a converted shrimp trawler moored in the Intracoastal Waterway
under the high bridge to Padre Island.

Nell in Austin

"Paul & Suzie Beckwith" wrote in message
Aha - if you like mead, you need to get Anty Krysia to send you a
bottle of honey vodka - Krupnik - from Poland - its like mead, but on
steroids...

And - picture the scene if you will - O'Hare Airport Immigration desk,
"what is the purpose of your visit"
"to visit friends off the internet" and me promptly digging in my
purse for a well-thumbed piece of paper with Sarah's address written
on it.. you should have seen the look on the immigration officers
face...

Suzie B
p.s. - when you gonna tell us why you started and etc?
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK