Old October 9th 04, 02:50 PM
Kellie J. Berger

was wondering.... does anyone have/did anyone share a recipe for the ginger
salad dressing you get at the Japanese Steakhouses where they cook in front
of you?
I could really go for a salad with some of that on it today grin

-- kellie
bergerk at sbcglobal dot net
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ber....net/my_photos

"AliceW" wrote in message
Mika, we currently have such a project in the works. There is a form
where
you can add your recipes. The link is in my siggy if you are interested.
We have collected over 150 recipes so far. I am currently in the midst of
putting them in the format for the web version of the cook book. Stay
tuned........

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us

"Tamara" wrote in message
: I can think of a good one to add
:
: tamara
:
: Mika wrote:
:
: All this talk about Ben & Jerry's ice cream and Julia's post about her
: cheesecake recipe got me to thinking. This may have been brought up at
some
: time or other, I don't know. But I'll bring it up again. Has anyone
ever
: collected recipes from RCTQ and put them together into a recipe book
and
: then distributed to the participants? I think it would be so much fun
: collect recipes from quilters around the world and put them together
with
: little anecdotes from each person. Would anyone be interested in
: participating?
:
: Mika
: