Old October 26th 05, 10:57 PM
crna_ofca

Default my first swirl lentil beads:D

~Candace~ wrote:
Beautiful! I remember the particular joy that comes with making your first
good swirled lentils It's that moment of Ah Ha! WHY DIDN'T I GET THAT
BEFORE NOW?!?!? lololol
Now...got any canes lying around? Make a quick chrysanthemum or snowflake
cane, and cover a ball of clay with it. Swirl the ball into a lentil and
marvel at your claying prowess After that, try making balls of clay from
confetti--tiny bits of many different colors of clay...being careful not to
blend the colors, just bring them together, and then swirl that. Awesome
looking results!

Keep up the great progress!

i have never tried chrysanthemum cane before i feel so newbish now, i
mean, ive started more then 3 years ago, and for 2 years never tried
anything different then millefiori. never even got the idea of looking
pc techniques in the internet. and in past 6 months ive bought pasta
machine, clay extruder, ive started learning face canes, mokume gane,
lentils, everything!

tnx for ideas, ill try))