Old February 23rd 12, 01:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in Calif

Default my memory is gone

wrote:
there
are cats that will starve to death while surrounded by mice.

Yep, my Emmie was one of them. She was scared of mice.

One day, she was on the back porch and refused to come in for dinner. I
finally went out to see why. There was a bird perched near the kitchen
door, and it was hard to tell if the bird was more scared of the cat or
the cat was more scared of the bird!

COPYRIGHT 2012 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEW GIRLS, IT HAS
BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WHICH
CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader

Finished 2/11/12 -- my scarf to match his (same color, different knit
stitch)

WIP: Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
(also on Facebook)
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf