Old July 24th 12, 05:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Default Games Quilters Play

Sudoku?
Roberta in D

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:57:02 -0800, (Twila P)
wrote:

Sometime within the next few months I'll be responsible for our quilt
guild's monthly meeting. Usually we have some kind of a demo or a talk
about a quilting related subject. I'd like to "get out of the box" and
do something different. A game night comes to mind only I need help in
figuring out games that I can relate to quilting. Bingo comes to mind
(like "B-scissors" or "G-batiks") but I don't know how to come up with
the numbers to be called so there aren't numerous winners for each game.
Have any of you played a game that was, or could be, adapted to a
quilting theme?