Old September 11th 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default Retail Glass Distributors

On Sep 11, 4:44 am, Michael wrote:
Three weeks to get the glass. Not three weeks before he would place
the order. He's running close to two months overdue. I'd like to get
the glass to build that transom window I put together way back when.

Michael

As a retailer I can sympathieze...with the cost of fuel/freight today,
I have to wait till I have at least a full crate's worth of glass to
order. Even getting glass shipped, cut down and in a cardboard box
hardly makes it worthwhile to do small special orders anymore...and I
have to make a living or at least something close to it.

Andy