Old April 3rd 06, 07:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit

Default artisan knitting machine question

Pogonip wrote:

toypup wrote:

The yarn does seem to flow freely from the cone, so I'm not really sure why
my fix worked, except maybe it's really sensitive to tension? I do use a
tension wheel and everything. It goes through the tension wheel and
everything was the same before and after my fix. I don't know what it is,
but I'm glad my fix worked.

Did I mention that sometimes it's the way you hold your mouth? There
are gremlins in every knitting machine I've ever had or used, and they
are sensitive to some unusual things -- at least that's the conclusion
I've drawn. Others may have a different opinion.......

It's not just me, then?