Old December 13th 05, 04:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT Kittens scratching sofa

Maybe pin (using string) or tape some balloons.

(She*in*PA) wrote
I have three kittens one is 6 months old and the other two are 4 months
old. All of them like to law at the end of the sofa. I have tried
spraying them didn't work. I tried chasing them with a paper bag with
noisy things in it. I just looked like a fool running around the house.
Then when I sat the bag down they would go and play with it. I am
getting a new sofa is there any suggestions besides getting them
de-clawed\? I don't like doing that.
She in PA

~~Ann in central Tx~~