Old December 13th 05, 04:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT Kittens scratching sofa

I use this product called stickypaws it really works!!! I got it at our
local pet store but all the chain stores carry it too. My cat can't stand
stickiness ) and it removes easily from the furniture. I have a cat with
27 toes and this was quite a challenge to find something that works.

Hope this helps,
Stephanie

"She in PA" wrote in message
. ..
I have three kittens one is 6 months old and the other two are 4 months
old. All of them like to law at the end of the sofa. I have tried spraying
them didn't work. I tried chasing them with a paper bag with noisy things
in it. I just looked like a fool running around the house. Then when I sat
the bag down they would go and play with it. I am getting a new sofa is
there any suggestions besides getting them de-clawed\? I don't like doing
that.

She in PA