Old November 5th 03, 03:59 AM
BarbQuilts

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
Wow! I didn't think I could be as impressed with the show as I was last
year (my first time), but I was. It's *so* amazing.

Sounds like you had a good time Sandy. Last year was the first time I went
too, along with 10 others from my guild bee group. This year only a few
went, so I took my husband along. He likes quilts, fabric etc and buying
fabric. The biggest bundles we bought he picked out. Besides too much
fabric, I also got a little wool pillow kit, 2 side companion pieces for my
Koala cabinet which will be delivered, and some of the rusted metalwork that
I kept seeing people coming on the bus with.

I thought there was more thread, more yarns, and more purses than last year.
It is really amazing what is available there.

We had the side handle pulled out by the rivets on our suitcase. We got the
"we're not responsible for straps, handles", but they did give us a $50
certificate good for one year - probably because it was obviously ripped out
and our name tag was dragging on the floor. That same suitcase has a big
dent in one corner and it's metal reinforced. I still have one of those
older samsonsite that the gorilla could sit on, but it's soooo heavy even
empty.

BarbQuilts