Old November 12th 14, 12:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marie

Default I need help finding out the manufacturer of my grandmothers sewing machine.

On Tue, 11 Nov 2014 19:44:01 +0000, Misty
m wrote:

mariebattis wrote:

Can you post a picture of the entire machine? That would help!

-Marie

Thanks for the reply. Here's pictures of front and back of the machine. I had
said I needed a foot for the machine but what I meant was the pedal. Thanks

--

I belive that's either an old Morse or White machine, which were made
in Japan by Toyota (yep they made more than cars lol). They use

-Marie