Old March 24th 05, 04:57 PM
maryd

You've got my prayers.

--
Mary
"Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote in message
news:szy0e.6376$pa.4894@attbi_s02...
: Today after morning piano lessons, I will be taking Bob back to the
: hospital. This is pacemaker day. We'd appreciate all your rememberances
: throughout the day, dears. To be quite honest, he almost died up there in
: January, and we are both scared about this. But we are both good at
hiding
: it, so don't let the secret out, eh? Okay, thanks for all you guys do,
and
: you'll be hearing from me. My kids will be with me to help, also.
:
: Karen, Queen of Squishies
: and her Royal Treasurer
:
: --
: * We are all in the gutter, but some of us
: are looking at the stars. - Oscar Wilde *
: www.SimplyMusic.net
:
: