Old March 24th 05, 03:35 PM
Cindy Schmidt

(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))) and prayers on the way Karen.

--
Cindy from MO

"Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote in message
Today after morning piano lessons, I will be taking Bob back to the
hospital. This is pacemaker day. We'd appreciate all your rememberances
throughout the day, dears. To be quite honest, he almost died up there in
January, and we are both scared about this. But we are both good at

hiding
it, so don't let the secret out, eh? Okay, thanks for all you guys do,

and
you'll be hearing from me. My kids will be with me to help, also.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
and her Royal Treasurer

--
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us