Old October 1st 04, 06:48 PM
Diana Curtis

Heehee... yes'm.
I have had people try to explain things to me and my mind just wont grab
hold of their words and make sense of it, then a second person explains the
same thing to me and voila! A little lightbulb goes on.
The only problem I have, Pat on the Hill, is when you drop your H's. ;-) Im
adapting tho. The term Coooie! now means something to me. (scones and
clotted cream while I chat)
Heck, I just wanted an excuse to use that phrase.. grist for the mill. LOL
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)
"Patti" wrote in message
Oy!
' You saying that I'm difficult to understand? g
Mind your manners, young lady. Respect your (very much) elders, that's
what I say!
.
In article , Diana Curtis
writes
Or they say the same thing but in a slightly different, easier to

understand
way. Its all grist for the mill. :-)
Diana

--