Old September 7th 03, 07:06 AM
shhdesigns

And if I hear anything I'll share with you.
Thanks
Sandi
"aluap" wrote in message
Hi Sandi,

I haven't had a chance to go to the library yet, but I'll let you know if

find anything!

Paula

"shhdesigns" wrote in message
Hi Paula
If you get any info about them please pass it on to me. I purchased one

in
California, but mine has Hawthorne NY as the location of the company.
Mine is a broken star done in solids with a blue/green background. I

mention
it in my South of the Border traveloque.
Hoping someone on this group knows of the company.

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.

"aluap" wrote in message
Hi, Having a really nice weather day here in Northern Virginia!

Has anyone ever heard of the Arch Quilts Company? I found two

full-size
quilts in MIL's house, one of which has a narrow label in the corner

that
says, Arch Quilts, Elmsford, NY. The other one doesn't have a label

but
the
style looks much like the first one. They appear to be hand quilted.

could only find one reference to them on a bulletin board on the net

that
indicated they have gone out of business. MIL can't help, as she is
suffering with Alzheimer disease. Do you think I might find something

in
the library about them? Anyway, I'm just curious about the quilts.

Paula

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/aluap_1