Old January 11th 04, 01:17 PM
Paula C. Hunter

Default Saga American Sampler/Advice on Frame

Thank you so much for all the wonderful, wonderful advise so far!!! Truly
could not have "begun to begin" as it were without it. It has come to my
attention that I need a good, good frame. I have been using hoops, and that
is hell on Linen. My Husband made a little frame, but not good enough (bad
tension). So, I need advise on a very good scroll frame and stand. Been
wanting/needing one AND if I am going to invest all this time and everyones
effort, might as well "do it right"!

Some questions to start:

Should I get the scroll frame that have slots? Or the fabric tabs one sews
the piece to? How does one control the tension on the sides? Clips with
elastic type "thingys"?

Any suggestions for brand names?

Thank you so very much!!!!!

Paula C. Hunter