Old July 4th 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carole-Retired and Loving It

Default Progress on BOM quilt top

The DVDs are kind of pricey - $29.95, but there is so much helpful
information on them that I decided that it was worth buying a couple
of them. She has video clips from each DVD, ranging from about 3
minutes to 10 minutes on her website, so that you can get a pretty
good idea of what you are buying. She also has free downloads of the
designs from each DVD and once you've got the techniques, you can
pretty much figure out how to do the designs from the other DVDs.

She's also nice and helpful. I e-mailed her through "The Quilt Show"
since she is a member. I sent her a link to a picture that showed
what I already knew how to do and asked for her advice as to which DVD
I might find the most helpful. She answered back promptly and she was
the one who suggested I might not need the DVD at all, just the free
downloads of her patterns.

No affiliation here but the site is
http://www.patsythompsondesigns.com and then you click on the
Instruction DVD section (or something similar to that.)

On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 14:29:15 -0400, IMS wrote:

Just beautiful, Carole. Maybe I'll get one of those videos!

-Irene