Old July 4th 08, 06:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Default Progress on BOM quilt top

That quilting is absolutely wonderful Carole. Who needs a Long Arm! lol.So
looking forward to the finished quilt. Are the safety pins curved ? I see
you have lots in there. Thats maybe where I go wrong!
--
Estelle UK
Gallagher one one at btinternet.com

You are never too old to become the person you should have been!
My photos are here!
http://community.webshots.com/user/EstelleUK11
"Carole-Retired and Loving It" wrote in
message news
I've managed to layer and pin the quilt top/backing/batting sandwich.
I've stitched in the ditch (or as close as these hands and eyes can
manage) and now I'm doing freeform free-motion feathers in the sashing
strips. I'm marking the spine line with chalk, but that's the only
marking required, so they go pretty quickly! (No longarm, no midarm,
no stitch regulator....sigh.) I've finished five strips and only have
about a bazillion more to do. By the time I finish those I may have
decided what to do inside the cornerstones, the blocks themselves, and
for the border!!!

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...46414451niijtx

Carole D. - Retired and loving it in the foothills of NW Georgia

My quilts, crafts, QIs, and more - http://home.windstream.net/caroledoyle