Old July 4th 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carole-Retired and Loving It

Default Progress on BOM quilt top

Thanks, Leslie. I've watched a few videos on how to do feathers, and
I've practiced a lot! It finally started making sense to me. Patsy
Thompson has a video about doing feathers and I found it very easy to
follow. She does her demonstrating on a domestic machine. I've just
ordered another of her videos about doing vines and leaves.

The quilt is coming together better than I expected, given that it is
basically a sampler!

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 10:56:02 -0500, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:

Carole, you do GREAT on those feathers! (I need to do some serious thinking
about learning to do those.) That quilt is sooooo lovely- the
colors/fabrics, the designs, the piecing and appliqué and now the quilting!